Downloads for Scarlett 8i6
This update contains the latest version of Scarlett MixControl and all drivers required to get up and running with your Scarlett interface.
- Updates Mac driver to version 1.9
- Updates Scarlett 18i20 firmware to version 634. Addresses 18i20 connectivity issues.
Scarlett 18i20 users who will be running at 96kHz on a Mac please refer to this answerbase article.
If you have installed a Novation device previously please refer to this answerbase article.
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
This is a Windows-only update containing the latest version of Scarlett MixControl and all drivers required to get up and running with your Scarlett interface.
Updates Windows USB 2.0 driver to 2.5.1.
Updates 6i6, 8i6, 18i6, 18i8, 18i20 firmware to 586.
- Enables standalone mode on 18i8 and 6i6
- Fixes problem where flash storage on units can become corrupted
- Fixes problem where Scarlett MixControl loses connection to units
- Fixes the cause of some blue screens when using USB 3.0 ports on certain systems
- "Control Panel" link in DAWs now opens Scarlett MixControl
- Fixes "Pad" graphics
- Fixes Dim switch functionality
To use the Scarlett 8i6/18i6 with an iPad follow these instructions:
- Download the Scarlett Mix Control iPad mappings found on this page
- From Scarlett Mix Control select File->Open
- Load the required mapping
- With the 8i6/18i6 connected, select File->Save to Hardware
- You may now connect the 8i6/18i6 to an iPad via the camera connection kit
N.B. The 8i6/18i6 is not bus powered and requires the supplied external PSU at all times
Scarlett Mix Control 1.2 Release Notes
This update includes a firmware update, which must be applied for full functionality
- Adds Windows 8 Compatibility
- Mountain Lion Compatibility
- Updates firmware to version 305
- Updates audio driver to 1.4 (Mac) and 2.4 (Windows)
- iPad compatibility
- Alleviates some dropout issues
- Updates Firmware to 305 for iPad support (8i6/18i6 Only)
- iPad ScMC Templates (8i6/18i6)
- Increased performance and stability
- Updated Apple certificate (Mac)
- Fixed installation error on OS 10.6 (Mac)