Focusrite USB ASIO driver version 4.11.0 - For use with Scarlett 2nd Gen devices ONLY (serial prefix - Vxxxxxxxxxxxx or Wxxxxxxxxxxxx).
If you have purchased a 1st Gen Scarlett (serial prefix Sxxxxxxxxxxxx or Txxxxxxxxxxxx), please download and install Focusrite USB 2.0 driver HERE.
Fixes from 4.8:
- Fixed causes of some crashes when using MIDI I/O
- Fixed crashes when using WDM audio at higher sample rates/bit depths
- Added Artwork for the ASIO Control Panel
- Fixed some problems when resuming from Sleep/Hibernate
- Some Windows 7 PCs that do not have the latest Microsoft Windows updates may show an error regarding driver signing/not available. To resolve this, simply fully update your Windows 7. If you do not want to fully update Windows 7, the exact Microsoft update needed can be found HERE.
- This driver is not compatible with Pro Tools | First. For a Pro Tools | First compatible driver, please see the Focusrite Help Centre.
Pro Tools | First users:
If you wish to use your Scarlett 2nd Gen interface with the supplied Pro Tools | First DAW software, please do not install the above driver and instead please see the following article HERE.
2nd Gen Operating Sytem Compatibility:
Please see the Scarlett 2nd Gen OS Compataility Checker HERE.
Scarlett 2nd Gen Updater
Our Scarlett 2nd Gen Updater app has two seperate functions:
1) The app is capable of updating the Firmware on your Scarlett Solo, 2i2 or 2i4 if there is an appropriate update available. The updater itself will let you know if there is an update available or not.
2) The app can also switch your 2nd Gen Scarlett 2i2 or 2i4 to and from a 'Low Power Mode' for use with computers that suffer from the following symptoms.
Of course, if you don't require this mode (Mac users for example), but find that your bus-powered Scarlett is already in this mode (if purchased used perhaps), you will require this app to switch it out of Low Power Mode.
Mac OS X only (optional):
Please find our article explaining the Scarlett 2nd Gen Low Latency Installer, it's benefits and known issues HERE
You will also find the English version on the inside lid of your Scarlett interface box.