- Introduced compatibility with OS 10.7 (Lion)
- Plugins now process audio in Presonus Studio One
- Plugin settings now reloading properly in Sonar
- Activating now takes all plugins in session out of demo mode
- Fixed CPU increase when audio is stopped
- Installer no longer incorrectly reports that a newer version is available
- Plugin version and manufacturer name now reported correctly in DAWs
- Fixed "DAE Error" in Pro Tools
- Fixed GUI redraw bug in Windows XP
- High and Low Filters no longer affect frequency response of EQ plugin when set to "Off". Please note: updating to this version will affect the sound of any current EQ plugins where the High and Low Filters are sent to "Off".
- Only possible to use either AU or VST plugins in a single Ableton Live project (Mac only)
- Some users may experience problems unlocking plugin GUI after installing the license file. If this occurs, please try restarting your DAW or re-instantiating your plugins.