- Fixes a problem where deleting plug-ins can cause Live 8 to crash (Mac)
- Fixes a problem where plug-ins can incorrectly require re-authorisation (Mac)
This update contains the latest version of Scarlett MixControl and all drivers required to get up and running with your Scarlett interface.
Updates driver to 1.8.
Updates 6i6, 8i6, 18i6, 18i8, 18i20 firmware to r608.
- Fixes Scarlett MixControl crashes on OS 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Fixes level spike when opening Scarlett MixControl with monitor level turned down.
- Fixes problem where an excess of MIDI data can cause units to become unresponsive.
This is a Mac-only update. Please see Scarlett Mixcontrol 1.6.1 if you are using a Windows PC.
Please refer to this answerbase article
This is a Windows-only update containing the latest version of Scarlett MixControl and all drivers required to get up and running with your Scarlett interface.
Updates Windows USB 2.0 driver to 2.5.1.
Updates 6i6, 8i6, 18i6, 18i8, 18i20 firmware to 586.
- Enables standalone mode on 18i8 and 6i6
- Fixes problem where flash storage on units can become corrupted
- Fixes problem where Scarlett MixControl loses connection to units
- Fixes the cause of some blue screens when using USB 3.0 ports on certain systems
- "Control Panel" link in DAWs now opens Scarlett MixControl
- Fixes "Pad" graphics
- Fixes Dim switch functionality