Focusrite will join a number of leading manufacturers to support this year’s AV Networking World (AVNW) educational seminar and workshop on 4 February, 2014 in Amsterdam.
Focusing on the use of networking to facilitate AV/IT convergence, this highly anticipated free all-day event will be held at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn, near to the RAI Convention Center. It is sponsored by Allen & Heath, Attero Tech, Audinate, Behringer, Bosch, Bose, BSS Audio, Focusrite, Harman, Nexo, Midas, Open Access, Peavey Commercial Audio, Shure, Soundcraft, Stewart Audio, Symetrix, TC Group, 2N Telecommunications, and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
The event will feature groundbreaking panel discussions, presentations, and workshops. Interactive panel discussions and presentations will be led by leading industry design consultants, AV installation contractors, IT networking experts, and leading professional audio equipment vendors. In addition to the broad spectrum of informative panel topics a major interoperability networking demonstration will be conducted. This year events will feature over 25 speakers and panelists which topics include:
- AV systems for small to mid-sized installations
- Common issues about how AV equipment is controlled
- Conferencing systems in the corporate boardroom
- Sound/Light is Art: A look at the Park Avenue Tunnel Art Installation
- Networked audio in the recording environment
- Rail and transport AV public address systems
- IT networking training session
- Sound systems for hospitality and shopping centers
- A look at fixed installation in theatres, and houses of worship
- Large networked audio systems - stadia and large venues
- IP networking for audio: what does it mean?
- Install contractor interactive roundtable
- Hands-on interoperability demonstrations
AV Networking World has been approved by InfoComm International as a CTS accredited training program. Certified Technology Specialists (CTS) who participate in this informative networking training will be eligible to receive 4 RU Credits upon completion of the class.
Due to the space limitation, early pre-registration is highly advised. Lunch will be provided in the day and cocktails will served following the seminars. The event will be held at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn located at De Boelelaan 2, 1083 HJ Amsterdam, Netherlands. For registration, please click here: