Terms & Conditions - RedNet HOW Email Campaign - US
Thank you for your interest in RedNet! We believe that RedNet is the ideal audio system for Houses of Worship. Please tell us a bit about you and your organization to enter to win a substantial RedNet system worth $6000; any two RedNet interfaces of winner's choice.
Focusrite® RedNet for House of Worship Contest
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO THE PROMOTION DETAILS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR. Focusrite Novation Inc., a California corporation, 840 Apollo Street, Suite 312, El Segundo CA 90245 ("Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY. The Focusrite® RedNet for House of Worship Contest ("Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United States, except where void who are twenty one (21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion, and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion, and members of the immediate families (defined for these Official Rules as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. Promotion is void in Florida, New York and Rhode Island outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on September 16 at 09:00 Eastern and ends September 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM Pacific (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's clock is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
- DRAWING DATE. One (1) potential winner will be selected by the Sponsor on or about October 1, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The judging of the entries will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on these Official rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion and Sponsor shall not enter into any correspondence or discussion.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The potential winner will be notified on or about October 1, 2013, by email, and must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by email within seven (7) days of attempted notification. A Prize will be sent only upon verification by Sponsor that all Promotion requirements have been met by the potential winner. Sponsor may require potential winner to prove their identity, including proof of address. Examples of identification documents include, but are not limited to, passport, driver's license, or current utility bill. Failure of a potential winner to comply with the above prize claim requirements or these Official Rules for any reason, or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, or the determination that a potential winner is ineligible to receive a prize, may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules. You are not a winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any entrant's change of email address, mailing address, telephone number, and/or other contact information.
- PRIZE AND ODDS. The prize consists of two RedNet units chosen by the winner not exceeding a total MAP of $6,000 USD. A prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes for prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. By entering, entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Promotion Entities"), are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or entrant's participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity; and (b) winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor's authority the right to use the use of winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local taxes on a prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the applicable winner, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of California. By entering, entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts in Los Angeles County, California.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, such entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for and are hereby released from liability with respect to: (a) any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize; (b) lost, late, stone, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or email; (c) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; or (d) for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or any associated website, may be acting in violation of the terms of an associated website or these Official Rules or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion or downloading or copying materials from or use of website. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and determine the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Official Rules without notice. Any modification will be amended to these Official Rules.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF SPONSOR'S WEBSITES OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES.
EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR'S WEBSITES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON ITS WEBSITES RELATING TO THE PROMOTION ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ALL LOCATIONS AT ALL TIMES. IT IS ENTRANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACCESSING SPONSOR'S WEBSITE AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION IS LEGAL AND NOT PROHIBITED BY THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH ENTRANT IS A CITIZEN. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- WINNERS' LIST. Sponsor may elect to post the name of the winner on its website or also include the winner in a news story, posted on Sponsor's website, and/or on its social media fees (including, but not limited to Facebook®, Twitter®, and Google+®) on or about October 1, 2013. The name of the winner will be posted when verified.
© 2013 Focusrite Novation Inc. All Rights Reserved. Focusrite® is a registered trademark of Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.