For situations in which low-latency performance is critical, such as tracking, the RedNet PCIe card provides the best possible performance for your system. This dedicated card fits into a Windows or Mac computer with a standard PCIe card slot and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency*. A standard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connector links your audio computer to the rest of the network via a GigE switch.
Key Features and Performance:
- 128 channels in and 128 channels out
- Compatible with any Dante network
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Under 3ms analogue-to-analogue round-trip latency*
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Comprehensive remote control software with powerful graphic user interface
* Dependent on ASIO/Core Audio buffer size
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite’s flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate’s tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application. Fundamentally RedNet is an extremely scalable, near zero latency audio distribution system that can be used to expand I/O channel count, interface digital components, and/or bridge between Pro Tools|HD or MADI and the Dante audio network.