16 channels of Dante-networked A-D and D-A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy
RedNet A16R expands Focusrite’s range of 1U Dante interfaces with network and power supply redundancy, providing 16 channels of analogue input and output with high quality A-D and D-A digital conversion at up to 119dB dynamic range, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O, to and from the Dante network.
RedNet A16R provides conversion at standard rates – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at 24-bit resolution – with pull-up/down capability. Electronically-balanced analogue audio I/O is provided on DB25 connectors wired to AES59 specifications, and internal signals are balanced throughout. Inputs and outputs may be configured for either +18dBu or +24dBu = 0dBFS signal levels. Two additional channels of AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion are provided on XLR connectors. Sample rates and operating levels are selected remotely from software on the host computer. The clock source for the unit may be internal, or external via Word Clock or DARS (the latter via the XLR input). RedNet A16R also outputs Word Clock.
RedNet A16R features power and network redundancy, with two separate universal (100–240V) PSUs including IEC connectors with retaining clips, plus dual network interfaces on locking etherCON connectors, which can be set remotely to Redundant or Switched (daisy-chain) mode.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O
- 24-bit precision Focusrite conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Comprehensive remote control software with powerful graphic user interface