This installer contains the Focusrite Control software for the 2nd Generation Scarlett Range, the Clarett Range and the Red Range. It also includes the necessary drivers for each interface.
Changes since last release:
- Change to improve device discovery by Focusrite Control.
- Fixed bug that could cause Focusrite Control iOS to crash when adding/removing channels to/from a custom mix with this version of Focusrite Control.
Scarlett Range notes:
Installs USB driver 4.36.4 that has the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio dropouts/distortion after a long period of time
- ASIO Control Panel retains buffer size/sample rate between disconnects/restarts
- Fixed an issue with combined MIDI and Audio streaming at low buffer sizes
- Some Windows 7 PCs that do not have the latest Microsoft Windows updates may show an error regarding driver signing/not available. To resolve this, simply fully update your copy of Windows 7. If you do not want to fully update Windows 7, the exact Microsoft update needed can be found HERE.
- When changing from hardware to software monitor control the output level reverts to the level previously set before hardware control was first selected.
Pro Tools | First users:
If you wish to use your Scarlett 2nd Gen interface with the supplied Pro Tools | First DAW software, please ensure you complete the following process in order:
Install Focusrite Control -> then please read the following article HERE and install the Pro Tools | First optimised USB driver attached to that article.
This will ensure that the Pro Tools | First USB driver will install over the USB driver bundled within the Focusrite Control installation.
You will also find the English version on the inside lid of your Scarlett interface box.
User Guide for the Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen interface