Please note: installing this driver will automatically uninstall any previous drivers with version numbers beginning with a '4'.
1st Generation Scarlett 2i4 customers should remove earlier '2.x' and '3.x' drivers manually from Control Panel > Programs and Features before installing this driver.
Changes since the last release (4.15):
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio dropouts/distortion after a long period of time
- ASIO Control Panel retains buffer size/sample rate between disconnects/restarts
- Fixed an issue with combined MIDI and Audio streaming at low buffer sizes
- Some Windows 7 PCs that do not have the latest Microsoft Windows updates may show an error regarding driver signing/not available. To resolve this, simply fully update your copy of Windows 7. If you do not want to fully update Windows 7, the exact Microsoft update needed can be found HERE.
- This driver is not optimised for use with Pro Tools | First. For a Pro Tools | First optimised driver, please see the Focusrite Help Centre.
- It’s possible to get clicks and pops if streaming audio when also sending/receiving large amounts of MIDI data when the interface is connected to a USB 2.0 port on an AMD-based machine. Intel machines and computers with USB 3.0 ports are unaffected.
You will also find the English version on the inside lid of your Scarlett interface box.