Firmware update for RedNet 6 only. Please note this supercedes automatically deployed firmware version distributed with RedNet Control v1.2. Fixes following bugs:
- 241741 – When RedNet 6 SRC was clocked to Word Clock input, corrupt MADI data could be transmitted
- 220335 – RedNet 6 does not retain clock source selection on power cycle
To update RedNet 6 firmware, follow these instructions:
- Extract the firmware file from "RedNet 6 Firmware 582.zip"
- Launch RedNet Control
- Right click on the virtual RedNet 6 device panel
- Select Firmware Update...
- Choose the extracted file: "RedNet 6 Firmware 582.dnt"
- Wait for firmware update process to complete. Do not switch off or disconnect the device.
- After firmware flashing is complete, the unit will reboot
- The unit will now be updated and ready to use